Sunday, August 2, 2026

My London Adventure. Unfinished and unedited.



serial dreams about visiting London, and someone in my bunch of people noticing a woman in black pacing the street and we changed apartments a couple of times. A very young Warren was with me (us) and another girlchild; can't remember her name. And Tammy who had a friend that my mom wouldn't let come in.
the place we ended up is like the house where I grew up, slanted ceilings, one window, no AC (It was London, after all)


There was a long, long night when Tammy kept getting texts from her friend, who had some strangely English name like Chelsea Chloe.


omehow we ended up having to take a bus, to get to our boat/camper/RV that we were using. Walking up and down the streer talking to people and piecing together that others have noticed the woman pacing the street, and that sometimes she's tall and brisk; other times small and feeble. at one point I think I should get in touch with CC, who is a writer Facebook friend (not our CC) and surprise her that I'm actually in London where she lives. Seems I have tried several times to get to London or to her and not been able to carry it off. ring the room with the two babies (They were about 18 mos/ 2 years
but i can't arrange to see her until the people i'm with accomplish whatever their goal (sightseeing sites) is, so it will be Thursday or Friday before I can call her
then there's a bit about the electric going out in half the room, coming back on, going off again. This is NORMAL, but I get up to check because there was a fire in the downstairs. Warren wakes up with me.


Sometimes I know I'm dreaming and sometimes I don't. At one point I talk my mom into letting Tammy let Chelsea Chloe in to take care of her child, and there's a lot of texting and about music
somehow Warren and I end up on a bus. There's a woman who has been in-and-out the neighborhood 'observer' and wise woman. There's a blond guy and his girlfriend, sitting on a bed. (in a bus?)and at some point I decide to get dressed and I'm putting my bra on in front of everyone on the moving bus.
Thge neighborhood woman co-coordinates all these reports and everyone realizes that there's no way this was only one person and that something IS going on; or is going to be going on.Then we see the woman againb, only this time she's a man, or so we think. Everybody starts telling everybody about ewhn they see her and all the descriptions come out.
and then the bus takes off, goes under an overpass/through a tunnel and when we come out of the darkness, it is gloomy, but as we get more out than in, we see blue in the sky, and everyone is amazed because blue skies in London?


But the bus isn't stopping and is not going where it's supposed to, and the feeling is that the bus has been kidnapped. No one knows why, and it is sort of driving in circles but not the same circle. Different shops and stuff on the city blocks.


we finally stop at a house and the bus door opens and a very small man in a trench coat comes out and is standing on the doorstep.
Warren laughs at the little man.
Then the little man starts talking and is joined by a little woman in construction worker attire. Suddenly they are little people dolls!


somehow it figures out to be a bombing (on the block where the woman was pacing) AND a busnapping as a distraction.
which somehow was unveiled when Warren picked up the little people construction woman.


No details and that's the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My London Adventure. Unfinished and unedited.

serial dreams about visiting London, and someone in my bunch of people noticing a woman in black pacing the street and we changed apartment...